2014년 1월 9일 목요일

Growling boys, EXO!

Hello guys!

Yesterday was Christmas! How did you spend Christmas?
I had a big meal with my family.
Please leave a comment below how was your Christmas in Korea or somewhere in the world. Let’s share Christmas spirit.
christmas (1812) Animated Gif on Giphy
Today, I went SMTOWN POP UP Store in Lotte Young Plaza in Myeong-dong, and I would like to talk about this cool store for EXO’s fans.
kpop (5978) Animated Gif on Giphy
Yes, yes. The EXO…
exo (1074) Animated Gif on Giphy
Before we go on the expedition to the pop up store, I want to introduce a restaurant when you need soothing and warm delicious food. It’s called Bon Juk(본 죽).
I have sore throat and a slight cold… :( I have lost my appetite so I decided to go to Bon Juk.
Bon Juk’s menus are basically Korean style rice porridge. There are also many other types of porridges. So go and try some!
When I got there it was really busy and a little crowded. There are many tourists but the food was authentic. I guess only a few people know this place.
DSCN0938
I had Jeon-Bok Juk (Abalone Porridge) which is my favorite. It was good choice without doubt.
DSCN0939
When you take exit 6 of Myeong-dong station, there is Uniqlo. Bon Juk is located behind Uniqlo building and it’s on the 2nd floor.
I put pictures of menu. They also provide take-out service.
DSCN0941 DSCN0942
Ok. Let’s talk about the EXO pop-up store.
Now there are two pop up stores in Lotte Young Plaza, on the first floor and first basement level. I went through underground shopping center. When you go down from the gate to the underground level in front of the Lotte Young Plaza, you will find a small piano stairway. Take the steps, and then you will never miss the SMTOWN world. That is one in the first basement level.
Honestly, I am not that huge fan of EXO, but while I was seeing these growling cute boys, I couldn’t help myself. Well… >_<
OK, let’s take a look what’s in the store.
There are lots of people. Mostly, they are young Korean girls, and it seemed they were buying new school supplies since their winter semester was just ended. There are many goods of EXO, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINEE, f(x), and Infinite.
DSCN0934 DSCN0936
Across the SMTOWN pop up store, there is a little section for YG Entertainment that is one of major entertainment management agencies in Korea. It has goods of Bigbang and Psy like clothes, towels, toys, accessories etc.
DSCN0899 DSCN0897
Let’s go back to the SMTOWN store. There are goods of all SMTOWN families.
Clothes… (TVXQ t-shirts, hoodies, pants…)
DSCN0901 DSCN0902
Posters… sold by a member of a group.
DSCN0903
Notebooks, necklaces, tumblers, and mug cups of TVXQ, Girls Generation, and Super junior.
DSCN0904 DSCN0905  DSCN0910
Stamps, stickers and temporary tattoo stickers of SHINEE
DSCN0909 DSCN0907  
It was…… really loooooooong line for checkout.
DSCN0906
OK, let’s take a look at the EXO’s shop.
There is a cape with a wolf hood. I have watched “EXO’s Showtime,” which is EXO’s first reality show, and I saw the boys love not only snap back or baseball cap but also animal character hat. I thought it was cute♥
DSCN0937
It was interesting that they have kind of old-fashioned style goods like photos of EXO members. Before I went to the shop, I expected there would be more electronic accessories like phone cases or more clothes. However, there are still more goods like photos, pencils, notebooks, buttons which are type of goods I always wanted to have when I was young back in mid and late 1990s. It was actual developed film not paper photos.
DSCN0911DSCN0912 DSCN0919
EXO’s little Christmas edition. (Christmas card and wall decor stickers)
DSCN0914 DSCN0932 
Also, they have rings, necklaces, emblems… like little accessories.
DSCN0921
DSCN0922 
There are more things you may want to have. So, visit Myeong-dong and enjoy this cute and growling pop up store!
When you go upstairs, there is another pop up store. They basically have almost same goods with the basement one. But there are more clothes, scarves, hats, eye patch and hologram card cases.
 DSCN0878DSCN0879 DSCN0880 DSCN0888

As I expected, long line and crowd.
DSCN0881 DSCN0884
I think this is it for today.
If you are a big fan of EXO or other SMTOWN boy or girl groups, this is the place you MUST go. It would be awesome if you go to EXO’s concert wearing the wolf hood.
Stay healthy, travelers. Don’t catch a cold!
If you have any question about EXO/SMTOWN pop up store, please leave a comment below. I would love to answer and talk with you guys. Thank you!
Merry♥

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기